How to creat Feed burner

Buzz Me

Monday, December 27, 2010



A few weeks ago I wrote about how you need to offer your readers multiple ways to get updates from your blog. I mentioned I would put together a tutorial on how to use Feedburner to add links to subscribe to RSS readers. I finally had some time this morning and have created the tutorial with screen shots. You can Download the Feedburner Tutorial here.

I welcome your comments and feedback if you find something needs more clarity or there are mistakes.

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d834515d1969e200d8345b61c569e2

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Feedburner Tutorial:

» How to Build a Business Blog from R.E.A.L. Marketing
If you are interested in learning about how to blog, what the value of blogging might be for your business visit Build a Better Blog . I used their Feedburner tuturial to help set up RSS on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if u like this post so leave your comments...thank you so much..

About Me

My photo
i'm Aurang zeb khan from nowshera PAKHTOON KHWA..

sponcer

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by aurangsoftware.blogspt.com 2010

Back to TOP